TUITION & PAYMENT
SPRING/FALL SEMESTER: All inclusive, $11.950
(1) Class tuition with all studio and lab fees, textbooks and films (loan), and basic common supplies.
(2) Each student is provided a private room with bath and kitchenette, balcony, air-con and heat, free wifi connection, towels and linens, twice weekly cleaning and all utilities during the program period.
(3) All sea and land transportation to five Cycladic islands; Delos, Mykonos, Antiparos, Naxos and Santorini.
(4) Field guides where necessary, museum and site fees, and several HISA festival dinners with faculty and students.
(5) Transcript from HISA
(6) Pre-Paros fees. Athens airport pick up service and arrival hostel rooms in Athens, Acropolis tours, and transportation to Paros on the way
*International airfare, spending money, international travel insurance, optional US school of record registration are extra.
SUMMER TUITION: Includes all of the above (1) – (6). Please note that summer students will stay in double-occupancy apartments. Summer students may request a single room for an additional fee of $250, subject to availability. Students may take any one single course or a combination of two courses in one session. Students for both summer sessions can take up to 4 courses including free housing during five day break.
Any one course in June or July (3 weeks): $3,600.
Any two courses combined in June or July (3 weeks): $3,900
Full Summer (both sessions) June 7th to July 23rd (7 weeks): Two Electives = $5,900, Three Electives = $6,200, Four Electives = $6,500
Personal check payable to Hellenic International Studies, and please write your name in the check’s memo or reference line, and send to:
201 Mt. Carmel Rd.,
Parkton, MD 21120 USA
For direct wire information, email us at hisaparos
Less than 80 but more than 45 calendar days prior to the official arrival date of the program: 25% of program fee. Less than 45 but more than 20 calendar days before the official arrival date of the program: 50% of program fee. Twenty (20) days or less prior to official arrival date: No refund