TUITION AND PAYMENT
SPRING & FALL SEMESTER
(1) Class tuition with all studio and lab fees, textbooks, and basic common supplies.
(2) Each student is provided a private room with bath and kitchenette, balcony, air-con and heat, free wifi connection, towels and linens, twice-weekly cleaning, and all utilities during the program period.
(3) All sea and land transportation to five Cycladic islands; Delos, Mykonos, Antiparos, Naxos, and Santorini.
(4) Field guides where necessary, museum and site fees, and several HISA festival dinners with faculty and students.
(5) Transcript from HISA
(6) Pre-Paros fees. Athens airport pick-up service, hostel in Athens, Acropolis site, Acropolis Museum, and transportation to Paros
*International airfare, spending money, international travel insurance, and optional US school of record registration are extra.
Includes all of the above (1) – (6). Please note that summer students will stay in double-occupancy apartments. Summer students may request a single room for an additional fee of $800, subject to availability. Students may take any one single course or a combination of two courses in one session. Students for both summer sessions can take up to 4 courses including free housing during the five-day break.
Any one course in June or July (3 weeks): $3,900
Any two courses combined in June or July (3 weeks): $4,200
Full Summer (both sessions, 7 weeks): Two Electives = $6,400, Three Electives = $6,700, Four Electives = $7,000
Any one course (3 weeks): $4,200
Any two courses combined (3 weeks): $4,500
Early Applicants (applied by Dec. 31, 2023) are eligible for the 2023 fee list ($300 less).
Personal check payable to Hellenic International Studies, and please write your name in the check’s memo or reference line, and send to:
201 Mt. Carmel Rd.,
Parkton, MD 21120 USA
For direct wire information, email us at email@example.com
Less than 80 but more than 45 calendar days prior to the official arrival date of the program: 25% of the program fee. Less than 45 but more than 20 calendar days before the official arrival date of the program: 50% of the program fee. Twenty (20) days or less prior to the official arrival date: No refund